No longer is use as a school, it was situated on the Aspark Road and built for the sum of £200. Around the turn of the century it was used as a local hall. The activities held there included meetings, woodwork classes, concerts and a courthouse.
The Republican courts were held here during the early 1920’s. The Justices of the Court at the time were James Farrelly, Kilskyre; John Roche, Ballinlough; Michael Norris, Balgree; John Beggan, Seraghstown; and Terence Smith, Ballinlough. It was finally closed as a hall in 1929.